The most exciting news is that I have a bunch of England rugby players running around the same hotel as me! They aren't too shabby to look like at, they are wonderful to listen to talk, and they don't smell too bad either ;). (Happy Carie?)
The second thing I forgot was a fiasco I had last night trying to warm up some dinner. I didn't want to worry about getting dinner so I saved leftovers from Saturday in our cooler. So yesterday evening I went to go warm them up, there is not a microwave to be found at all. So I went and found a worker. He goes and looks, doesn't seem to see one, so he said that he'd radio someone. Which he did as I stood there next to him. This was there convo: "Hi, I've got a lady here that would like to warm up some food, do we have somewhere she can do that?" "No, we don't. Where are you?" "I'm upstairs. We don't have anywhere where they can warm up food??" "NO. Are you talking about this in front of her? Stop. Come find me now." ...yikes. Anyway, so this 4 star hotel I'm staying in doesn't own a microwave. I guess people are too ritzy to need to warm up food that normally stay here...
Okay, it's time for more classes I suppose...
No comments:
Post a Comment