The week after Stan propose, I traveled on down to good ol' New Mexico to scout out the life Stan has been living. It was such a wonderful weekend! We did all the things we love to do, just in Albuquerque! Had some Thai food, enjoyed the temple, visited a lot, watched movies, and explored the mountains! Here are a few pictures. The colors were changing just a little bit and from our exploration decided that we could get used to these new mountains to discover! We're pretty excited :)
From where we were standing right here, there was an absolutely gorgeous view that no picture did justice to...
Stan's new ride that he bought right before leaving Provo. It has treated us well so far on our drives.
Looking out towards Albuquerque. It was breathtaking.
Yes I could get used to the Albuquerque-ian way. I'm so excited to be there with that wonderful man!
No comments:
Post a Comment