Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The grand move

It seems like forever ago already that I moved down here. Here are pictures proving I was packed to the brim. (HUGE thanks to Amy and Carie who helped me pack up the night before...ok, basically they did it for me. I have the best friends!)



Don't worry though, I could see out of all of my mirrors. Believe it or, my drive between Mesa and Albuquerque, I had more stuff in the car. Driving alone was actually quite pleasant. I enjoyed every view and the time to ponder on the past and anticipate the future. 


I LOVE Arizona! It is so beautiful. 

Being in Albuquerque has been so good and wonderful. I've been getting accustomed to the streets, the people, and, most importantly, the heat. I'm not talking weather heat. I'm talking about food heat. It looks like this:

Red or Green? I prefer green if I had to choose between the two, but they are soooo good in the "Christmas" fashion, a little of both. I could get really used to this...



No comments: