I apologize for the incredibly long wait all of you have had to endure to see these pictures. Get ready for many a post over the next week or so as we catch up on the last two months of life. We don't have internet in the apartment so I have to be a little more intentional about writing. Maybe if you each harass me enough then I'll be more diligent. :)
And without further ado...
December 13, 2012
Stan's parents put on a wonderful party the night before our wedding at The Landmark Restaurant in Mesa. It was a fun evening surrounded by those we love. Sadly, all of the pictures from that night are on Stan's computer, not mine, but it was so fun! The dinner was delicious, everyone said nice things, and of course, the company and program was the best part! We have the best family and support in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment