On our way there we stopped real quick to look at Battleship Rock.
It really does look like a battleship from the front. The first time I saw this rock earlier this year I was amazed at the rugged cliffs.
Here is our fishing spot, I know it's hard to see/believe, but if you look close you can see the river in the grass. Stan is quite talented in aiming his hook though he might have gotten caught a couple times on the brush :)
It was a narrow, deep, fast running little river. There were parts that had these trees that got in the way of fishing and the fish just happened to like those spots! Look close and you can see Stan in there fishing anyway, nothing stops this guy :)
Here is Stan with the sole catch of the day.
And here is an example of the yellow, yellow trees we've been loving here!


No comments:
Post a Comment