Yesterday Scott turned one month
old. We celebrated by going on an adventure! We have wanted to hike
along Sandia Crest out to a cabin and knew it would be a short easy
hike, so that was our plan. The day started out pretty dreary with
uncommon rain, but we decided to go for it anyway. We're so glad we did
because it turned out perfect. Scott was an angel the whole time! We
were sure lucky!
 |
| Scott stoked for our adventure |
 |
| Gearing up for the hike...a fed baby is a happy baby |
 |
| The limestone cabin was built by the CCC in the 1930's |
 |
| He slept clear through the whole thing! |
1 comment:
I love that you are awesome and went hiking with your little muffin! And, I just caught up on your blog and...you are a champ! You moved a few weeks after having a baby and now you are hiking...and you seem just happy as ever! Yay!!! And. HOLY COW. Scott is SOOOOO adorable!!! I want to hug him and give him snoogles! Love to all of you!
Post a Comment