Sunday, November 9, 2014

Scott's Latest-October

It's been a bit since I've dedicated a post to our cute boy, but he is still growing and still adorable. Here are just a few pictures from the last month or so with Scott. He is getting so big! He is crawling like he has been to army boot camp. He is really into investigating interesting looking things. He is super persistent and tries different angles of reaching something he wants to hold on to. He was really into clicking his tongue but he hasn't been doing it as much the last couple weeks. He has started to say "mamama" but it isn't directed at me.

This was early on in the month, he was being super cute one night so I documented with pictures...what would we have done back in the day without cameras?? Probably just enjoyed the moment and moved on huh? :)

First time in a grocery cart. It lasted about another minute after this picture because he was still a little wobbly and would hardly hold still, he just about jumped out of the cart! And he is so little that he would have slid through any hole :)
Scott LOVES books. Especially eating them...
He's on the move!! He is officially into whatever he wants to get into. I had to clean up the area on the right (all the things I've never put anywhere since we've been in this house temporarily) because he was slithering his way into all of it, yikes!
He's eating more food! He LOVES to suck on whatever I'll put in there. Fruit and veggies, yum! He even tried beets the other day, and like them of course :)
This is his favorite position this month. He doesn't quite think it's necessary to get up on his hands, he just gets up on his knees and elbows and hangs out.

Scott got his 1st huge hair cut. It was a little shorter than I anticipated, but it has already grown back lots. He is as adorable as ever still.
One evening after dinner. Scott LOVES being outside. He loves to touch all of the plants and the grass.


I was inside doing dishes and looked out to see these two cute boys playing. I love them!!

One night ready for Stake Conference
He is so giggly sometimes, he puts his hands in his mouth and just giggles

He is looking so grown up!
Can't wait for more fun months with this boy!

No comments: