| Our Chinese New Year traditional dinner. Scott was trying out the chopsticks |
| I love the way that Scott walks. He has a cute little spring to his step. |
![]() |
| He was/is so sweet with Sterling. He turned around as I was "jogging" and was talking to him while holding his hand. |
| He loves the slide! |
| This boy started smiling. |
| Loves laying by dad |
| I LOVE baby sleeping positions |
| I finally got around to raking up the leaves in the backyard and Scott wanted to crush the leaves like I was. |
![]() |
| One of my favorite things about Sterling are his broad shoulders. He is going to be a big boy. |
| Stan and his friend talking shop. Brian is the one that got Stan into radios. He has been so helpful as Stan has tried to figure things out. |
| Scott loves our backyard and that it is one big sand pile |
| They just finished this new park. It is a half hour away but super neat! Scott loved it! |



No comments:
Post a Comment