Monday, January 5, 2009

Zipadeedodah-day

The snow is falling outside and I get to be inside! That's a wonderful relationship. Sunday night I celebrated at one a.m. that it was the last time that I am obligated to stay up that late because of work. No mas! Oh happy day. I began the semester off right by sleeping-in yesterday. No classes Monday mornings I think just might be a very happy thing. So I did that, enjoyed a very relaxing morning around the apartment. I went to my class at one about. It was wonderful to be in school again. I'm excited this semester to be taking a bunch of psychology classes and to be philosophical and stuff. I've loved my classes and the way that the professors approach the topics so far.
I can't believe how much the snow has fallen over the last day, tonight, as I walked home from campus, I completely slipped and so now my bum is wet, speaking of which, I should probably change. It was pretty much embarrassing, but I am pretty smooth on my get-up procedure. Gratefully, the two guys that I had been walking next to just seconds prior had passed me up and I didn't need to have them watch me fall. That was a blessing. The last time I was around this much snow was in Sun Valley Idaho. I pretty much slipped every other day, maybe that is why I am smooth on getting up, I've had a little practice. It is a lot easier to get up in pants than it was in a skirt though. When I was there we had about this much snow on the ground, and we made snow angels in our skirts...don't worry it wasn't during proselyting time.
Hm, this is all a bunch of randomness, mostly just because I am procrastinating looking at all the things that I'm supposed to be doing...so I probably should be getting to that right about right now...

No comments: