It's been a pretty chill month overall. We have ended up staying home more often and just doing things around town. Valentine's Day was fun. I decided to get up and surprise Stan with this breakfast:
It was quite delicious, but I might be biased :) I took him his lunch so we could eat together, and then we went out to dinner to Red Robin, yum! It was a fun day just celebrating how much we like each other.
Saturday we went on our last adventure out of Albuquerque before the little one is born. Although we have done our research on what to do if you have a baby out in the wild, we decided that wasn't an adventure that we necessarily needed to have, so here we stay. Saturday's drive took us up about an hour northwest of Albuquerque and it was an absolutely beautiful day!
It was such a wonderful time just driving and talking!
No comments:
Post a Comment