Sunday, June 1, 2014

Update on Scott

I'm having trouble with getting these pictures on this post to be where I want, so we're just going to post and go with it...

Scott is now 10 weeks old. He has the most adorable smile and is making all kinds of noises. Here are some cute pictures from the last month:

I love it when he smiles and laughs in his sleep!

He always wakes up a little grumpy but will quickly come out of it with smiles.

Classic Scott face when he is ready to eat.

This was the first smile I caught on camera. I have a hard time not making the picture blurry when I am trying to make him smile.

This was on our trip to Chaco Canyon the other week. When we are out doing adventures, we have quite the fun time changing Scott's diaper. He is always grateful for the break from his car seat and is pretty happy.

Another classic Scott face. I'm pretty sure it says that the silly way I talk to him is weird...

But at least it can make him smile.

I do enjoy dressing him up in adorable little boy clothes.

He is starting to be more and more expressive.

He LOVES sticking out his tongue.

Love his cute smile.





It cracks me up that he sucks on his pacifier so hard that it leaves a mark.

More dressing up

Just hanging out one day

Most recent smile of him. He is getting so big!

1 comment:

Josie said...

Love the pics! Can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!