This might be the saddest looking post all summer. We took no pictures :(
We decided to go to Mesa for a quick weekend at the end of July
(25th-27th) to see Steve and Janae and their cute kids before they
headed back to far away land DC after spending all summer in Mesa.
It was so fun to see them, Wilford, Mom, Dad, and Emily. I LOVED playing
with Nate and Aubrey. They are so funny. It was fun to see Scott be
able to interact more with my family now that he is getting older.
We had a triple date with my parents and Steve and Janae Friday night.
Then Saturday, we just hung out and spent time together. We left the
kids with the boys and had a girls afternoon shopping. It was a lot of
fun. As much as I won't admit that I enjoy shopping, these ladies make
it fun :)
As a bonus, the weekend included a missionary dinner and farewell for my cousin Josh. So fun to see so much family!
Sure am grateful for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment