Here are a bunch of random pictures....mostly of Scott (all except 2) over the last month...or two. Let's be honest, I don't take many pictures of myself or of other things:
 |
| One Sunday morning I found him taking his nap like this, and it was precious, so I took a picture. |
 |
| He hasn't gotten tons into reading, he quickly discards books, but only after getting a good taste of them |
 |
| He continues to adore Stan. He gets so excited when he hears Stan's voice. |
 |
| He is such a happy boy, usually. I love his smile and laughter. |
 |
| This was the most beautiful strawberry we grew at our other house...have I put this picture on already? |
 |
| One night we were running errands together and Stan ran in for a few. Scott wanted out of his seat. He LOVED the frisbee immensely! |
 |
| Scott LOVES electronics of all kinds. He will find wires no matter how hidden they are. He likes the mouse a lot too because it clicks when he eats it. |
 |
| Scott wore dinosaur pajamas on his cousin Ashley's birthday to help her celebrate |
 |
| He was trying some green beans and we think that more ended up outside of his mouth than in. Nothing quite like a green bean goatee! |
 |
| He quite enjoys this walker although he hasn't quite figured out the walking in it bit (But he isn't walking along furniture and stuff, just not in this thing). |
 |
| Sometimes Scott commandeers his spoon during dinner and it can be a struggle to get it back, he's got a good grip! |
 |
| Scott loves to see himself in the camera, easy way to get him to smile :) |
 |
| Our Christmas decorations. |
 |
| He felt like this drink should be his...he didn't get any though |
 |
| I love my high chair. I get so much more done now! |
 |
| A little bedhead going on |
 |
| This boy absolutely LOVES the bathtub. It doesn't matter how cranky he is when he gets in, he is so happy to be there. |
 |
| Just hanging out one night |
No comments:
Post a Comment