May was a beautiful month. We love spring!
 |
| Went in one night to find Scott on the floor like this...His arms were in a little different position right before I took the picture and I looked over at Sterling was in the exact same position |
 |
| So this is how Scott was right before I took the picture. |
It was my birthday and all I really wanted in the way of cake and ice cream was Breyer's Strawberry ice cream and a maple donut.
 |
| So my eyes are shut but I love Sterling's |
And I got a new sleeping bag! I love it. Here I am trying it out.
Stan was working on a radio project to send messages digitally. It would make a specific noise each time it started to send and the same noise at end. Sterling was walking around imitating it.
 |
| One Sunday, right after church, Stan went into the bedroom and all of a sudden I heard a loud scream. This little guy was hiding in a pile of clothes in our room! He ran across my feet when we were catching him and it sure tickled! Look at those long claws! Sure was a beautiful skink. |
With the gorgeous weather, we spent a good amount of time outside. Here's one day's outing to a park.
 |
| Sterling loved running through the puddles. |
And here's the bike rider:
This kid just loved running after Scott on his bike. He was so funny walking along this wall. He would start to make a louder noise the faster he would run. He is a such a little boy.
 |
| Getting ready for Father's and Son's. I was trying to convince that sleeping in the sleeping bag was a cool thing. |
 |
| While Stan and Scott were at Father's and Son's, Sterling and I went to Hobby Lobby. We found this adorable hat that if I was rich we would have bought it. |
 |
| Just a little brotherly fun |
 |
| Cream of Wheat mustache and beard line down the chin. |
 |
| Sterling was so quiet one Sunday morning...here I found him. Not touching, just sitting, happy as could be. |
No comments:
Post a Comment