September always marks the beginning of different anniversaries for Stan and I. I have a knack for remembering dates, and we don't do anything super special to celebrate, but we always have fun reminiscing them. I wish I had more pictures of the beginning ones, but that might have scared Stan off if I had taken pictures of the first time we met...
September 11, 2011: Stan and I met. His roommate was picking up my roommate for a CES fireside. His roommate brought Stan along, my roommate invited me to join them. Bam, love at first sight...well at least we weren't repulsed by each other and enjoyed visiting together that night.
September 22, 2011: First date to JCW's for ice cream.
September 14-15, 2012: Stan surprised me by showing up in Provo, we had a romantic evening of sushi, JCW icecream, and then he proposed on the 15th. (for full story: http://melssweetlife.blogspot.com/2012/09/that-one-time-stan-asked-me-to-marry.html)
There are lots more over the next few weeks...first kiss, my first trips to Albuquerque, moving to Albuquerque. Such wonderfully fun memories!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment