Em came for a visit! It was fun to have her here for a few days. Her plane arrived while Stan was at Priesthood session. When he got back, we went to get an ice cream cone and hear about what Stan learned. :)
Sunday morning we made Kneader's style french toast and it was delicious!
The rest of the Sunday was pretty normal but it was so fun to have her here all that day. Monday Stan had to go to work so Emily and I just hung out and did the normal errands and stuff. That night though we had a good adventure. We went to Twisters to dinner then had to have ice cream, so we made a stop at Cold Stone.
Then we went Mini Golfing. Stan and Em tied and I lost. I'm going to say it was because I had a child on my front :)
 |
| Look at that form! |
 |
| The lights at the place were a little bit trippy |
 |
| This picture makes it look like Scott was terrified of me... |
 |
| But see! he was happy :) |
 |
| Family photo :) |
It was so fun to have her here! We are blessed with wonderful family.
No comments:
Post a Comment