On General Conference Saturday, we went for a little fall drive up the Sandias to see what colors we could. Our goal was to go have a picnic at a particular spot (see the end of the post) but the food didn't make it there because we got too hungry. :) We ended up doing the loop twice because we forgot to grab the binoculars and our car ham radio antenna, but it was a great, fun adventure!
 |
| Beautiful trees as we headed up to the peak. |
 |
| He LOVES water bottles |
 |
| Looking out over Albuquerque from the crest. It was SUPER windy! |
 |
| Scott and I headed back to the car and hung out because it was so chilly while Stan finished enjoying the view. |
We took a little stop on memory lane. When I first came out to Albuquerque we took a drive on this road and had a picnic at this spot. We don't have any pictures from that first trip, but it was a beautiful fall day, we saw wild turkeys, and I wanted to frolic in this field:
No comments:
Post a Comment