Tuesday, February 24, 2015

ALMOST ONE!!

I've been horrible and keeping a good log of Scott and his tricks and growth. He is still cute, still fun, and still here :) Here is a dump of pictures from the last few months:

I gave him some fruit loops while I was making dinner one night, he started to make noises like he was done so I went to give him more and he had left all the yellow ones and wouldn't eat them. Silly boy
He loves pushing the chairs around the kitchen
Just being cute
He is a great eater! (you wouldn't know it by his size) but he is also a messy eater. This morning, he dumped all of his mandarin oranges all over him and was just letting the waffle hang out on his lip
And he prefers to not waste time while eating by just putting the bowl straight to his face
More messy eating
and more
snack time, doubling up the crackers to get them in faster
This boy loves to help out while I'm in the kitchen. We were organizing one day and I think I spent more time putting things back where Scott had taken them from
And then I turned around to find him on top of the dishwasher
He loves this walker
But usually ends up against something and he doesn't know how to turn yet


He's learning how to get into more things
I found this cute outfit on clearance and yep...
He loves to join me in the drivers seat when we have lunch with Stan in his work parking lot. He loves to play with everything by the wheel and even eat the wheel
He is also starting to climb! I was playing the piano one day and he climbed up on the box next to it. Eek! He tries to climb out of the bathtub on onto the couch
I found him in this position one afternoon. I am not sure how this was comfortable enough to be asleep
Hanging out at the tire shop getting new tires
Gotta get every. last. bite.






I have some funny videos of the kid, but I'll have to post those later. He is so fun and getting more and more curious every day! He has started to share his food. He stands for just a couple seconds by himself, but not when you try to get him to do it because then he just acts scared and won't let go. He loves bath time, eating, playing with Dad, being outside, playing with things he shouldn't, and banging on things. We love our boy!

No comments: