| Stan was a manly man and tied both pairs of snowshoes to himself as we hiked to the place we knew would be the best spot. |
| Scott wasn't quite as jolly as he has been on past excursions, but it was a beautiful day! |
| We did get him to laugh when we put my sunglasses on him |
| This was our take out spot from the trail. The river was beautiful with snow covering the logs and water |
| Getting shoed up :) |
| Shoeing me up, what a good husband! |
The snow was crazy powdery and kind of hard to snow shoe in, Stan, who has done it before was all over the place:
I spent a lot of time like this:
| Scott was grateful for a reprieve from his carrier but didn't want to touch the snow. |
| Stan carried Scott around for a little while I tried to get used to the snow shoes. |
| Stan taking a nap |
| I finally got the hang of it....kind of |
No comments:
Post a Comment