Monday, February 23, 2015

Birthday Boy

A month ago now, Stan reached the good ol' age of 32! We had a fun day and the only thing that could have made it better is if we could have hung out together all day :)

We started with the Moore tradition of German pancakes and presents, yum!!

Stan wanted a TNC for his ham radio (a terminal node controller-I feel pretty cool that I know what it stands for, but I am not 100% sure what it does...so you can talk to him about that.) So he got one of those. He got a new jacket from his parents, a gift certificate to our favorite restaurant from mine, and some new gym shorts and a gym bag. :)

We took Stan his lunch. Scott loves seeing Dad during the day and so do I!

For dinner we tried a new(to us) sushi restaurant and it was SO good!
To finish off the night right, we had an ice cream cone at Burger King, Scott loved the ice cream too. We thought he looked like the Colonel.


I am so grateful for Stan and am SO glad he was born. He is fun, a hard worker, such a good dad, and good looking! :) Happy Birthday Stan!

(We made a delicious trifle for his birthday cake but we forgot to get a picture :( )

No comments: