Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Arizona

While Stan went to Philadelphia, the boys and I went to Arizona. I was a little nervous about having the boys with me on the plane and being able to handle both of them, but we did alright! I am so grateful to have such sweet boys. Here is a dump of pictures from the trip. We had a great time and are so grateful for my family!

Getting ready for take-off!
I had hoped this would last the whole trip but we were grateful for when it did last. Sterling has been such a sweet calm baby.
(Jeff and Jessie and Danny (are awesome and) had actually come to visit a couple days before this Arizona trip and were around on Monday morning when I flew out.)
We have been meaning for quite some time to take a re-do of this picture. The original one was taken November of 2003 during Thanksgiving break. I had come home during my freshman year. Emily would always sneak into bed with me whenever I would come home and it always made me feel so loved. Moving away made me appreciate these two and that appreciation has only grown over the last many many years. Now we are all big kids and they are two of my dearest friends.
Scott LOVES Uncle Wilford. Wilf was doing a trick for Scott right here and Scott was VERY captivated by Wilford's disappearing finger.
Jenni, Sterling, and Danny all in their pajamas.
Scott loved swimming at the oleander pool.
He jumped and jumped and jumped off the diving board.
This is Sterling's second cousin Miles. Miles is about 3 months younger than Sterling. I LOVED having Michell coming over to visit for a bit. Cousins are wonderful things and I hope my boys can know their cousins and be as good of friends with them as mine have been to me.
Scott loved holding Danny...he did have to not love on him as much as he loves on Sterling because Danny is a little more fragile than our stocky Sterling :)
Jenni is always so fun! Scott loves talking to and spending time with her!
It was so fun to be there with Jeff and Jessie!
Seven months apart.
Sterling was so fascinated. I love babies loving babies :)
This kid has the best smiles
I had to include this one too because it is just so cute :)
Aunt Jenni took Scott to a friend's house to see her ducks. His face doesn't show his enthusiasm but...
He did follow them all around the yard :)
Hanging out with uncle Mike!
One of my favorite parts of the trip was watching Scott in public. He is such a funny kid and I am constantly amazed at the things that are going on in his head. It was also fun to watch other people be so amused with him. As we walked through the airports or were on the plane I would just watch others watch him with a slight smile on their faces. I'm grateful he can bring smiles to others. :)

He LOVED the moving walkways. In this picture he had gotten on all fours and was saying "I'm an alligator, I'm an alligator rar rar rar".
And our return home flight was a success with Sterling sleeping the whole way!

No comments: