Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Around Albuquerque 8-16

August (like all these other months this fall time) went so fast. We had a great time on the trips we went on but we also had a lot of fun at home. Here is the August photo dump:

Scott loves Stan. He loves to be near him and doing what he is doing.


Our strawberries went crazy awesome and beautiful in August.

Here is a harvest one day. Those beets and chiles were my favorite things we planted this year.

Stan worked on lots of projects with the radio during August. Scott still loves the "rio".  I love watching these three play.

Happy boy (almost) always

Our rose bushes have delivered beautifully all fall long! Cutting back these bushes the other year was the greatest things because the flowers they have given us in return!

Albuquerque sunsets...

Our pretty flowers and my cute boy!

We had quite a few raspberries from the plants Grandma Julie and Grandpa Ray brought to us!

So we decided to have a little snack on a blanket on beautiful evening

One morning on a run, Scott would open wide his arms like this and say he was going to catch the dogs (sometimes we pass people with dogs). As we would get close to one, he would grunt a little and say "Going to catch him!"



Scott LOVES lizards

Stan working hard on our sprinklers (that was a project all summer long) and cute Sterling hanging out in the backyard
And then there were peaches. I canned...a lot. 34 quarts. And then made jam and we ate a lot of fresh ones :)




This was one of the best green onions I have ever had! And some more raspberries. It is so fun to pick the fruit of your labor :)
And I bought 90ish ears of corn! Stan was super helpful in shucking for me and we have a bunch of corn in the freezer now. I couldn't have done it without him.
Not a great pic of Sterling but he was happy to be hanging out with dad. :)
August was wonderful! I love the end of the summer time!

No comments: