![]() |
| Scott got really into his toast and jam one morning at breakfast. He thought it was pretty funny and asked us to take a picture when we showed him his nose in the mirror. |
| I took the above picture and Scott wanted me to take a picture of him |
| And to take a picture of Sterling |
| Just a little dinosaur mauling by a large tiger. Wish I had caught a video with his sound effects too. |
| Stan is so good with the boys and they love being with them |
| Here is an evening viewing of either Tale Spin or Duck Tales. |
![]() |
| Scott's favorite thing to do in the morning when we have cereal. |
![]() |
| I love this boy! |
And here is Scott at about 10 months laughing at the same thing:
Pardon my singing, Sterling had been clapping to this song all the way home and the minute I pulled in and could record, he stopped. He does do it for a few at the end so feel free to skip to there :)
And we found out we are going to have another cute boy! Can't wait to meet him!!
| Sterling LOVES climbing on Scott's bed, and he is pretty cute |
| I caught this picture one minute too late. Sterling has started to just lay on his stomach when he is looking at something. |
| We ordered a Magnolia tree and we can't wait for it to grow into a beautiful tall tree! It has taken root nicely and has pretty leaves coming in now. Here was the night of the plant. |
| We got our garden in! |
| Scott built this "castle" and put this stick in as a flag. The stick is about two feet tall and he was frustrated it wouldn't stay standing on it's on. Such a cute fun imagination this one! |
| Another laying on his stomach one |
![]() |
| I decided Beauty and the Beast copied how the Beast looked eating soup by what a one year old looks like eating Cream of Wheat. |
| And this is how to maul a quesadilla |
| Scott was sleeping extra long one afternoon and I told Sterling to go wake him up. I heard giggling from Sterling and walked in to find Sterling crawling all over him. Scott is a patient boy :) |




No comments:
Post a Comment