March was a busy month. The first Saturday was our ward youth fundraiser for camp money. They do power raking and aerating. I went and helped out with that for most of the morning while Stan was super dad and took care of things at home. Then that night our youth were also in charge of the dance so I went to help set up for that as well.
 |
| One
morning, I was hurrying to get the boys and I out the door to go to the
gym when Scott told me he was going to use the keys to unlock my
bedroom door (a door that has no keys that goes to it and is a funny
little hole). In my running around, I didn't understand what he meant
until I went to get my shoes out of my room and found the door locked.
Half and hour later, my mom had the idea of a fork. We had these old
dinky forks I bent and wa-la! A door key. Thank goodness! |
 |
| Sterling
has joined in on the pushing Dad out in the morning ritual. He knows
what do and the minute Stan turns on the car, he is at the ready. He
puts his whole heart into it too, no faint hearted pushing for this kid.
He LOVES Stan and runs to my phone when Stan's ring comes on or to the
garage door when he hears it open. |
One Saturday evening we went for a walk at the park:
 |
| Scott loves to run! |
 |
| I
had a super fun opportunity to see my dear friend Minta for an hour or
so. Her husband was in town for training and she picked him up. It was
so so fun to visit with her. She is one amazing Gif (girl). We were
roommates our sophomore year of college. I have always admired her lots
and am grateful she told me she was around. |
 |
| Sterling is a lounger. He loves to find a comfy position and hang out for a minute before he finds something new to take apart. |
 |
| Scott calls these "crocodiles" and they are one of his favorite toys. Looks like Dad was helping him accessorize one day |
 |
| I've
been slow to stop feeding Sterling a bottle right before bed. I just
love holding him while he falls asleep. I especially love it when he is
so tired and covers his face like this. |
Ducktales is a favorite around here in the evening:
Just a little jumping:
 |
| Scott
got this pencil sharpener for his birthday from Ashley and he makes
sure every. little. thing. is sharpened before using it. |
Stan and Scott went to the zoo one Saturday together:
 |
| The coy fish were extra aggressive in getting the goods. |
 |
| By our favorite redbud tree :) |
 |
| Lions! |
 |
| Running around on the grass. Scott told Stan he wanted to play for a minute. |
 |
| Selfie :) |
 |
| Some yummy apple pie! |
Sterling had the yucky stomach bug at the end of March, and while he was the only one who threw up, Stan and I caught it mildly too. It was Gatorade and chicken soup around here for a week. Scott didn't get sick, but he didn't want to be left out of the Gatorade drinking club so he would tell me (and still does sometimes) that he didn't feel good. When I asked what didn't feel good, he would say his shoulders. Though I don't know that Gatorade does much for yucky shoulders, he got some any way.
 |
| Even though he felt so gross, Sterling was still a sweet boy |
 |
| Don't worry, this bowl never had to be used to catch anything, but it was a fun game for a minute |
 |
| A moment too late to capture Sterling trying to dig in the dirt just like Scott. He was following him all around. Notice our growing raspberries in the background! |
We are so blessed to have such fun together!
No comments:
Post a Comment