This month was full of fun and adventures here are there.
 |
| Stan put on Scott's Superman cape and chased him around. I love how these two play all the time. |
We discovered a fun park on the other side of town when we were running an errand out that way. We actually went there twice during the month. They had a few really neat toys:
 |
| This chair! It was on a slider and so I would push Scott and then he would just laugh all the way down and back up. |
 |
| Sterling loved watching Scott ride on it. He laughed and waved every time Scott rode by. |
 |
| This kid gets more cute every day. |
 |
| And this kid is so playful and fun. |
 |
| I love that they are my little buddies. |
We had beautiful weather during November. I did lots of yard work...
 |
| And Scott played in it |
 |
| And with his friends too |
 |
| And we got BEAUTIFUL roses, in November! |
 |
| One day, Scott came out of his room after nap time and fell asleep while I was reading on my bed. I love these moments when I get a sleeping child in my arms still. |
 |
| Another day it was stormy outside, Scott wanted to go so I let him. At first it was just sprinkling, but then it started to hail out of nowhere. I thought he would run in crying but he just stood there, watching, looking around, and letting the hail hit him. |
I have a second cousin who has become a dear friend. She and her family live about a half hour away but we occasionally get together. One night, while Stan was out of town, we went over there in the afternoon and ended up staying for hotdogs around a fire outside their house! Scott loved being with his little cousin Thayne!
 |
| Sharing Cheetos. |
 |
| Sterling, Dionne, and me |
While we were there, Dionne invited us to join them for a little hike the next morning, so we went. Scott had so much fun hiking with Thayne. There were a handful of moms and their kids that went. We stopped for a while by this HUGE tree. The kids climbed and climbed all over it. Can you find them all in there?
 |
| Another place we stopped to play had large boulders. Thayne and Scott were right in there climbing like the big kids. |
 |
| They found this little nook and called it their kitchen. They played there for a while. |
No comments:
Post a Comment