![]() |
| Sterling got this cute truck from Grandma Julie and Grandpa Ray. |
![]() |
| Scott was so excited to open presents |
| The boys got these matching pajamas. Scott still loves to wear them with Sterling. "I want matching" he tells me as they are getting ready for bed. |
| Scott got these glow sticks from Stan and he LOVED them. Every day we would break a couple more and he would play with them for the day. Love the age when something so simple can bring so much joy. |
| The boys got new toothbrushes and Sterling loved his. |
| Grandma and Grandpa Merrill sent fun new puzzles and a magna-doodle. |
| Jumping for joy! |
| Looks like we had a very blessed Christmas! We are grateful for our very nice family who continue to give us wonderful things. |
| Our Christmas Day feast! |
We had such a great Christmas Day talking to family and being together. I am grateful that we got to go to church this year on Christmas Day and renew covenants of following the Savior on the day that we were celebrating His birth. I am grateful for parents and grandparents who taught me that Christmas is so much more than giving of presents but that through present giving we can emulate the giving of love that the Savior gave to us in His ultimate gift of His life. I know sometimes gifts can be stressful or it might hard to feel like you really know what to give someone, but I love imaging the excitement or joy that one might get from receiving a gift I have pondered and decided to give. I love my Savior and hope I show my gratitude of His gift through my thoughts, words, and actions more each day.


No comments:
Post a Comment