Thursday, November 12, 2015

Around Albuquerque May and June...A little late

I don't know how I missed posting these, but here are some pictures from early summer in no particular order:
Our cute boy on a Sunday walk
Probably not from the same day, but sometimes he loves to help with the pushing
It had rained the night before and Scott was playing in a puddle of the side of the house. Nothing quite cleaning up my sandy boy.
So we came in, cleaned off, and I turned around to find him in the sugar bin!
I was getting ready for a trip and so was doing laundry and turned to find him carrying around the hanger like this. He kept it on for a good half hour while he was playing.
This was an early picture of our garden and the roses making progress after I had pruned them
The kid can always find a good stick
Behold the honey!
I caught him eating dirt

Our first yield of strawberries. Small but delicious!
We went to the park often, Scott loved getting on the horse and rocking
We were getting ready to take this back to some cousins in Utah and Scott took the opportunity to play in it one last time (it had been in a closet for as long as we'd lived here) He thought he was so funny.
In May, Scott learned how to smell flowers.
More fun in the dirt
One evening we took a walk around the temple, Scott had to smell all of the flowers along the way

One Monday morning as I was getting Stan's lunch ready, I couldn't find the second leftovers container that had my lunch in it. We were going to have the leftovers from the roast and potatoes that were so good. I was SUPER bummed that I was going to miss out. I looked and looked and looked and thought I had gone crazy. It had been there the day before when I fed Scott after his nap. Finally that afternoon I found the container here. I don't know when or how Scott did it without my knowing.

One Sunday we were getting ready to go to church and Scott got in the car before we did. I heard him yelling and came to find him stuck in this position.
Our beautiful rose bush we didn't know existed until we found the beautiful flowers.
More playing in the dirt/nasty bird bath water from the rain, It was after this I turned the bird bath over.

No comments: