Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Around Albuquerque April 2016

This boy was relatively good during general conference, as long as he had something to entertain him a little
And this boy was pretty good too
"Spi-man"
I probably shouldn't take pictures during prayers, but I couldn't help it and I needed to capture how cutely he prayed for so long, he doesn't anymore
Post-nap/eating smiles :)
We planted our garden and Scott loved playing in the dirt.








More of our pretty tulips
Scott with his friend Emma. These two are pretty funny.
Scott loves melon. He wanted to keep all these to eat the rest off of them.

I heard "Mom help!!" from the other room and came to find he had turned his house over and was stuck halfway in a window.
Laying on the couch together after nap time and got these smiles.

We have sprouts!
Scott was fixing Sterling

They were repaving the road next to ours and Scott wanted to watch the trucks

This boy is full of energy and funny ideas. He was just running in to "scare" me over and over.
"Good 'dea Mom!!!" Scott thought he could for sure use a straw in my water bottle, it didn't go down very well but nice try Scott :)
Such a happy boy


So much brotherly love
 It started to rain one day and Scott wanted to go out in it. He got my shoes on and his jacket and headed out. Then it started to hail hard! I thought for sure he would come running in, nope he sure didn't.



Picking up the hail
Just looking down at the hail, checking it out

No comments: