| Getting big |
![]() |
| He wakes up happy and I LOVE it |
| Oh hey |
| In March, smiles became a regular thing |
| Aunt Jenni came to visit for a few days to help out, Scott loved it |
| One Sunday morning there were hot air balloons right outside our back door! |
| Watching a show with Jenni |
| For his birthday, his little friend Emma's mom made him this awesome cape with a dinosaur on it. He put it on and they immediately ran down the street. |
| Playing with his cape on |
| I love it when Scott "works" with Stan |
![]() |
| Stan snapped this picture of me one Sunday |
| Getting so so big |
| We had to go to the Verizon store and he was jamming to the music :) |
| Our beautiful tulip |
| Happy boy! |
| Me and my boys |
| One cool kid at the park |
| I was trying to convince him to go down the big slide |
| I love the eye brow raised |
| I asked Scott to clean up the mess he made one day and looked over to see him swinging the vacuum back and forth while holding it in this position, it wasn't super effective but was pretty cute. |
| Our friends came to play one day and Meggie loved holding Sterling. |
| Scott and Preston are about 9 months apart and had fun playing together |
| This boy is full of fun and always has a spring in his step |
| Another cape pic |
| Scott told me he had put his food on his plate and came to find the whole box of cereal poured onto the frisbee... |


No comments:
Post a Comment