Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sterling's First Camp Trip

We made plans to go camping with some friends in our ward and it was a great time! Silly work made it so that we couldn't leave until a bit late, but I suppose you need to work to play so we'll move on...

We got there with plenty of time to set up our brand new tent and enjoy some delicious camp food for dinner. It was a little chilly but these boys loved to sit by the fire.
We love our new tent and got the boys all snug with plenty of room still to move around. Sad thing was Scott wouldn't stay put, so he ended up on the cold ground most of the night crying :( We decided something needed to change (see next camp trip post)
So excited about all the space in the new tent!
The boys were both up early and Stan had not slept well all week so I took them out on a morning walk. It was a BEAUTIFUL day:





I love the hands in the pockets look.
Sterling was loving our walk, I had to document despite my camp hair :)
These pretty yellow flowers were all over the whole meadow
A couple of times Scott would stop and look at some deer droppings and say "Grapes!!" I had to convince him they were not and they would not taste good.

My cool kid back at camp
One of the families we went with had a little boy a couple weeks younger than Sterling and they had a fun time playing.

All the kids being so silly. Scott surprised me with how daring he was willing to be. He climbed up and walked all along this fallen tree all by himself. I might have heart attacks from this kid
Sam and Sterling
Just chillin on the way home. This kid knows how to get comfortable.
We decided to go for a drive after/on the way home to go for a little exploration drive and found a beautiful view

No comments: