Friday, August 5, 2016

Around Albuquerque May 2016

We had a pretty great month in May. Kevin came to live with us and Scott was in heaven having his uncle around so much. We had some good adventures and loved the warmer  weather to go outside and enjoy.

Scott wanted to try out the bouncer for Sterling.
A little Sunday night book reading
Lifting weights just like Dad!
Scott didn't want to waste the yogurt that dripped on his pant leg

Some pre-church reading
He still hasn't decided which fingers are his favorite
Scott likes to cuddle with Sterling
My happy boy. He loves when I have only him to focus on, that's when I get the best, cutest smiles!
Caught red-handed!
We love beets :)
Good thing he smiles so sweetly in the early morning. Especially on my birthday :) Stan was making a delicious breakfast. It was a fun day too! Stan had picked the perfect presents (by taking me on a surprise run to the mall to pick them out the day before :)) We went to dinner at Red Robin that night.
Scott LOVES to help at the grocery store. He is barely touching the ground in this picture but was really pushing it himself...just needed a little help correcting his steering. I had to be careful he didn't see me help him though.
I found him in this position when I went to feed Sterling right before I went to bed. I don't know how comfortable it was, but he was out cold.
Driving to the gym one morning, I looked in my rearview mirror to see Scott's little foot chilling out the window.

Trying to be like brother.
We were getting ready to leave one morning and I had already put Sterling in his carseat. I walked in to find Scott jumping in with him. Sterling didn't seem to mind.
Scott is so sweet and always wants to sit next to Sterling.
Or lay by him
Crazy Sunday morning hair.

Helping to make some dinner with Dad. I love these two and how they interact
Strawberries!!
Stan and his radio :)
We had a little picnic in the backyard one night. So fun!
Sterling had a fever one night and when we went to give him, he stole the cup and slurped it down
Kevin captured this shot one day. He and Scott were playing while I ran errands.

Scott has been into doing something funny (hiding underneath a blanket, in his toy bucket, etc) and will just stay there quiet right by us until we notice.
Our growing garden!
I was feeding Sterling one afternoon and was going to read Scott a book before putting him down for a nap, but he fell asleep waiting. Such a sweet boy
Checking out his new haircut spiked up


My favorite rose bush in our backyard.

Stan told me he wanted curry and I decided to make my favorite one. It's a lamb curry that you eat on a spring lettuce mix. It is SO good. Kevin took a picture for us :)
Scott LOVED eating the lamb off the bone and would ask for anyone's bone so he could get it all off. So his father's son :)

No comments: