Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Around Albuquerque June '16

Scott loves Stan. Scott told Stan he wanted to lay on the couch with his blanket and then said "both of us"
They were pretending to be asleep. You can see that Stan is trying not to laugh
Kevin and Stan put up Stan's HF Radio antenna higher in the backyard so Kevin had to do some shimmying up the tree.
June began a continual experience at our house of Scott trying to be as close as possible to Sterling...
But Sterling doesn't seem to mind. In fact, Scott will jump on, lay on, roll over, squeeze next to this boy and all he does is laugh about it. It is hard to get mad at Scott when Sterling is laughing and then Scott laughs and says "he likes it!" Scott will often say "There room for me Mom?"

These are some little glasses we got at Walmart that have Spiderman on them. Scott calls them his "Spi-man" glasses

Sterling was such a soft cry-er I used to keep the monitor in the crib until I came in one night to find Sterling snuggling with the cord...
Sunday outfits :)

One day at lunch I left Scott eating while I hurried and got Sterling settled. I came back in to find him out in his high chair. He has never fallen asleep in his chair before :)
I love my time with Sterling right after his nap. Scott is still asleep and it is so fun to just have him laugh and smile at me.
Scott was so sweetly sharing his ball with Sterling. I was getting dinner ready and didn't even notice for a long time. Sterling didn't complain about it, just had it hanging out underneath his legs.
Another funny sleep position by Scott
We jogged to the park one day and Scott learned how to roll down a hill.
He loves laying on the ground looking up into the sky.
These socks are from my friend Hope. They have catci on them and Scott loves them. He wears them all the time and all around the house.
One day I was feeding Sterling at the table and Scott went out to play. I couldn't see him and called out "What are you doing Scott?" "Laying in the dirt" Thinking I misheard him, I went to look. He was indeed lying in the dirt.

The boys are so fun and so cute to spend time with. Scott wants to add his own two cents on this post:



  mnjnhuiuiiiiikvmzla;Z'A
mnZ'// mcmcm vcmcmvcm,  nnnnnnmmmmm

No comments: