We got out there and found a little camp spot that should work and got to work at setting up the tent.
| My sweet tent setter upper helper |
| Stan and Scott trying out the firmness of the mattress |
| To give Stan a little space we went on a walk around the lake. Scott wanted to have a sit for a minute and it was a perfect photo op :) |
| So...we totally forgot to bring a lighter. So Stan was resourceful and used our self-starting grill to light a stick on fire and then to start the fire :) |
| I love sitting around a campfire with this guy...and the flash on the camera was WAY bright :) |
| S'mores! |
| I looked over the next morning as we were getting things ready for breakfast to see Sterling sucking on this stick. I asked where he got it and Scott said "I share with him Mom! He likes it!" |
| Scott and his "BIG" stick |
| The master chef |
| Stan teaching Scott to fish |
| He liked using the spinner that he could reel in faster than when the worm was on it |
| Scott was running with excitement. |
| A beautiful mountain meadow. |
| We crossed a handful of little streams. They were beautiful! We found some nice back against the wilderness type of camping spots that we are totally going to go back to hit up! |
| "I'm a cow Mom. I eat grass." |
| These cute boys are such good buddies |
| He started to call big logs "trails". I am not sure how he made that connection but it was pretty cute. He kept saying "Look at this trail!" |
![]() |
| Love hiking with my family. |
![]() |
| These are the lakes Stan found. New Mexico lakes sure are not equal to the blue blue of the mountain lakes of Idaho. |
| Scott got a shoulder ride on the way home. |
| Such a cute father and son! |
| We had hot dogs for lunch and Scott got a little on his face. This boy is one happy camper! He loves everything about it and I love it! |




No comments:
Post a Comment